One of the most popular questions we get asked by sellers is, what should they use to send their items to a buyers.
First lets cover a few key points:
- Discretion & privacy is key – All packaging and envelopes should not reveal what is inside.
- Your postage is pre-paid – We provide you with a pre-paid label for your orders to ensure you never have to pay for postage.
Should I Use An Envelope or Packaging Bag?
For items such as selling used panties we always recommend that a sellers use a packaging bag. This ensures that someone can never look inside the package, for example if it rains an envelope will quickly become see-through, leaving your buyer embarrassed a likely to never order from you again.
Standard a4 self-sealing packaging bags, like these from Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Offitecture-100-Pack-Mailers-Shipping-Envelopes/dp/B08HDFMFY8/) will be suitable for the following items:
- selling used underwear
- selling used thongs
- selling used panties
- selling used bras & lingerie
- selling used socks
- selling used stockings & tights
- selling used sex toys, outfits and pyjamas
For selling really obvious sex toys and shoes we recommend a standard medium postage box.